Friday, June 22, 2012

Mitch McConnell Would Like The Poor To Stop Taking AdvantageOf The Rich, Please         From addictinginfo.org June 20, 2012 Response to: Mitch McConnell Would Like The Poor To Stop Taking Advantage Of The Rich, Please        
David Serventi · Top Commenter · Oakland, California  
"Wow just wow. The elite really get me angry. As a staunch Republican I don't trust intellectuals like this Ivy League educated constitutional law college professor to understand our government. And I certainly don’t trust a guy who became a community organizer…they’re a bad lot. I prefer to go with my gut and prayer and listen to people like Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ted Nugent. I fear these intellectuals, especially those in the scientific community. Science scares and confuses me and therefore often angers me. Even though my life has improved every single instance that I have taken time to figure out something that confuses me, I just think it’s easier to get angry and form ideas about public policy while angry. Science often goes against my religious beliefs. I want to cut funding for education and I would rather teach my children at home with a strong biblical curriculum; because I know I would be a better teacher than a so-called “trained professional” with their thuggish tendencies. My biggest issues are stopping the secret Muslim in the White house who was born in Kenya. I want his birth certificate…again. I think we should eliminate welfare all together. I have read those statistics that the over-whelming majority of people use welfare as a bridge between jobs and never go on it again but I just don’t believe those so-called “facts”. I go by what I see on TV, and I see lazy people taking my money. They are not at all like the people that Jesus preached about helping. As far as so-called abortion “rights”, I see no contradiction with me being pro-war, pro-guns, anti-universal health care, pro-death penalty and my being pro-life. I also want to stop gay marriage, because it really scares me and other people marriages can have a huge impact on my life. I also realize the world is out to get us and we need to constantly beef up our military because we're in danger. I just can’t figure out why the elite think it’s better to educate and help our own citizens get back on their feet when we can be using tax dollars on killing people who may threaten us. We spend 800 billion on our military's annual budget and that China is second with only 80 billion in expenditures.....I say we cut funding for education and welfare spend more on the military. I think that's the best way to make America the world leader. We don't need brilliant minds and an educated public strong in science and math. We just need prayer and a powerful military......Romney 2012.......


Eyes rolling."


The commenter really had me going on the first few sentences. As funny as this is, there is alot of truth to it.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It has been awhile since I checked out your blog, Gayle. Very happy to see an update on what has been happening with you.

Hope to manage to drop by here once in awhile and check up on you.